Veja Wata Black Pierre canvas
Please note: Studio Nicholson garments have numerical sizing, please refer to their product pages for details!
Clothing sizes conversion chart:
(scroll down for shoe size converter)
Shoe sizes conversion chart:
The Wata (which means cotton in Japanese) is a casual, timeless and unisex sneaker.
- Upper in organic cotton
- Logo V made of wild rubber
- Lining made out of organic cotton
- Insole made out of expanded P.U. and organic cotton
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
Care: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap, please avoid to wash them in the machine otherwise the leather inserts will rub off on the canvas.