New in A/W 2021
Meet Ina, & Daughter's chunky Aran crew neck, your winter wear-forever piece. It's a slouchy, easy-to-wear Aran knit, subtly oversized and effortless. Cut from a lofty 6 ply 100% British Spun Geelong Lambswool. Geelong lambswool is the first clip of wool, resulting in a super soft, tactile touch. Featuring a honeycomb rope stitch pattern, long sleeves, and a comfortable relaxed fit.
– 100% Geelong Lambswool
– Hand-linked & finished by hand
– Made in Donegal, Ireland
– Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning, each piece of the garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand and hand-finished
– Wool has naturally self-cleaning properties and will keep its shape and quality for longer with the right kind of care. Try airing after use to avoid unnecessary washing.
– Hand wash separately in cool water.
– Use non-bio, environmentally safe wool or delicates detergent and a gentle conditioner.
– Dry flat and out of direct sunlight, never hang a jumper whilst wet.
– Hand washing your jumper when necessary will help maintain the quality of the knit, it encourages any surface pilling to drop away and helps retain its shape.
– As wool is a natural fibre, just like our hair, a gentle hand-wash will help to protect its softness & lustre.