A.P.C. Montana striped overalls
Please note: Studio Nicholson garments have numerical sizing, please refer to their product pages for details!
Clothing sizes conversion chart:
(scroll down for shoe size converter)
Shoe sizes conversion chart:
"There is a stripe out there for everyone this season. In fact, stripes should be considered a neutral in your closet," says amateur philosopher Roger Dé Courcy. His pet bear wasn't available for comment.
A.P.C.'s white and blue overalls are made from cotton with a hint of stretch, nicely finished with silver hardware. Roll the cuffs and layer them over a simple tee.
- - White and blue cotton-blend
- - Snap-fastening shoulder straps, button fastenings along side
- - 98% cotton, 2% elastane
- - Machine wash
- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed for a relaxed fit
- - Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric