New in A/W 2021
A versatile and timeless knit cardigan that you can keep on heavy rotation, Lena is & Daughter's slouchy Aran cardigan knitted from a lofty 6ply 100% British Spun Geelong Lambswool. Geelong lambswool is the first clip of wool, resulting in a super soft, tactile touch. With a slouchy, subtly oversized, and effortless fit and a honeycomb rope stitch pattern on the front and back. Featuring 5 buttons made from recycled materials.
– 100% Geelong Lambswool
– Hand-linked & finished by hand
– Made in Donegal, Ireland
– Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning, each piece of the garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand and hand-finished.
– Wool has naturally self-cleaning properties and will keep its shape and quality for longer with the right kind of care. Try airing after use to avoid unnecessary washing.
– Hand wash separately in cool water.
– Use non-bio, environmentally safe wool or delicates detergent and a gentle conditioner.
– Dry flat and out of direct sunlight, never hang a jumper whilst wet.
– Hand washing your jumper when necessary will help maintain the quality of the knit, it encourages any surface pilling to drop away and helps retain its shape.
– As wool is a natural fibre, just like our hair, a gentle hand-wash will help to protect its softness & lustre.